An Impact Study of the EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ole Boysen & Alan Matthews, 2017.
"Will Economic Partnership Agreements Increase Poverty? The Case of Uganda,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 353-382, May.
- Ole Boysen & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Will Economic Partnership Agreements increase poverty? The case of Uganda," Trinity Economics Papers tep0315, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Zignago, Soledad, 2004.
"Notes on BACI (analytical database of international trade). 1989-2002 version,"
32401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "BACI: International Trade Database at the Product-Level. The 1994-2007 Version," Working Papers 2010-23, CEPII research center.
- Bouët Antoine & Laborde-Debucquet David & Dienesch Elisa & Elliott Kimberly, 2012.
"The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Antoine BOUÃ‹T & David LABORDE & Elisa DIENESCH & Kimberly ELLIOT, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries : Who and What Matters," Working Papers 11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2010.
- Antoine Bouët, David Laborde Debucquet,Elisa Dienesch, and Kimberly Elliott, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters," Working Papers 206, Center for Global Development.
- Ole BOYSEN & Alan MATTHEWS, "undated".
"Poverty Impacts of an Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU,"
- Ole Boysen and Alan Matthews, 2008. "Poverty Impacts of an Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp261, IIIS.
- Bouët, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David & Dienesch, Elisa & Elliot, Kimberly, 2010. "The costs and benefits of duty-free, quota-free market access for poor countries," IFPRI discussion papers 990, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Douillet, Mathilde, 2011. "Which trade integration scheme can best help Sub-Saharan Africa develop and export more processed agricultural goods?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1119, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ole Boysen & Alan Matthews, 2009. "The Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU: Trade and Poverty Impacts," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp307, IIIS.
- Renuka Mahadevan & John Asafu-Adjaye, 2013. "Unilateral Liberalisation or Trade Agreements: Which Way Forward for the Pacific?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1355-1372, October.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Senegal; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Hartmann, Simon, 2009. "Between ambitions and realities: The pathway of European Development Cooperation since Maastricht," Working Papers 24, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Khadan, Jeetendra & Hosein, Roger, 2014.
"Trade, Economic and Welfare impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement,"
54836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeetendra Khadan & Roger Hosein, 2016. "Trade, Economic and Welfare Impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 96079, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "Economic partnership agreements between the European Union and African, Caribbean, and Pacific Countries: What is at stake for Senegal," IFPRI discussion papers 765, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsPreferential trade agreements; Africa; EPAs; Simulations;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.