Report NEP-INT-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabor Bekes & Peter Harasztosi & Balazs Murakozy, 2009. "Firms and Products in International Trade: Data and Patterns for Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0919, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Do Firms Learn by Exporting or Learn to Export? Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Swedish Manufacturing," Umeå Economic Studies 793, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- James Feyrer, 2009. "Distance, Trade, and Income - The 1967 to 1975 Closing of the Suez Canal as a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 15557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Lampe, 2009. "Effects of Bilateralism and the MFN Clause on International Trade – Evidence for the Cobden-Chevalier Network, (1860-1875)," CQE Working Papers 0209, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Li, Muqun & Coxhead, Ian, 2009. "Trade, Technology and Inequality in a Developing Country: Theory and Evidence from China," Staff Paper Series 539, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mary Amiti & David E. Weinstein, 2009. "Exports and Financial Shocks," NBER Working Papers 15556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quiroga, Miguel & Sterner, Thomas & Persson, Martin, 2009. "Have Countries with Lax Environmental Regulations a Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries?," Working Papers in Economics 412, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2009. "Why "Buy American'' is a Bad Idea but Politicians Still Like it," Kiel Working Papers 1570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "Offshoring and Firm Performance: Self-Selection, Effects on Performance, or Both?," IZA Discussion Papers 4605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bartelsman, Eric & Haltiwanger, John C. & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2009. "Cross-Country Differences in Productivity: The Role of Allocation and Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 4578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shawn Arita & Christopher Edmonds & Sumner La Croix & James Mak, 2009. "The Impact of Approved Destination Status on Chinese Travel Abroad: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers 200918, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Henning Mühlen & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "FDI by Early Movers, Followers and Latecomers: Timing of Entry by German Firms during Transition in the Czech Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1571, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eggert, Håkan & Greaker, Mads, 2009. "Effects of Global Fisheries on Developing Countries Possibilities for Income and Threat of Depletion," Working Papers in Economics 393, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2009. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-through:Competition among Exporters of the Same Nationality," Discussion Papers 37, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Ole Boysen & Alan Matthews, 2009. "The Economic Partnership Agreement between Uganda and the EU: Trade and Poverty Impacts," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp307, IIIS.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Tien, Bienvenue N., 2009. "Brainy Africans to Fortress Europe: For Money or Colonial Vestiges?," IZA Discussion Papers 4615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).