Sovereign Debt Sustainability in Italy and Spain: A Probabilistic Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Cline, 2011. "Sustainability of Greek Public Debt," Policy Briefs PB11-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- William R. Cline & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "Resolving the European Debt Crisis," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number sr21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William R. Cline, 2013. "Debt Restructuring and Economic Prospects in Greece," Policy Briefs PB13-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- William R. Cline, 2014. "Sustainability of Public Debt in the United States and Japan," Working Paper Series WP14-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Tielens, J. & van Aarle, B. & Van Hove, J., 2014.
"Effects of Eurobonds: A stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 156-173.
- Joris TIELENS & Bas VAN AARLE & Jan VAN HOVE, 2014. "Effects of Eurobonds: a stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- William R. Cline, 2015. "From Populist Destabilization to Reform and Possible Debt Relief in Greece," Policy Briefs PB15-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
Keywordssovereign debt; Italy; Spain; euro area crisis;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp12-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .