The European Monetary Fund. A Systemic Problem Needs a Systemic Solution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2013. "The European Monetary Fund. A systemic problem needs a systemic solution," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 389-424.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "The Euro crisis and the new impossible trinity," Policy Contributions 674, Bruegel.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2011. "The European Central Bank: Lender of Last Resort in the Government Bond Markets?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3569, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mayer, Thomas & Gros, Daniel, 2011. "Debt reduction without default?," CEPS Papers 4150, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Peirce, Fabrizia & Micossi, Stefano & Carmassi, Jacopo, 2011. "On the Tasks of the European Stability Mechanism," CEPS Papers 4262, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2010. "Boom-Bust Cycles and Trading Practices in Asset Markets, the Real Economy and the Effects of a Financial Transactions Tax," WIFO Working Papers 364, WIFO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2012:i:414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .