Boom-Bust Cycles and Trading Practices in Asset Markets, the Real Economy and the Effects of a Financial Transactions Tax
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2015.
"The struggle over the Financial Transactions Tax. A politico-economic farce,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 15-55.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2014. "The Struggle Over the Financial Transactions Tax – A Politico-economic Farce," WIFO Working Papers 474, WIFO.
- Wahl, Peter., 2014. "The European civil society campaign on the financial transaction tax," ILO Working Papers 994847673402676, International Labour Organization.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2013.
"The European Monetary Fund. A systemic problem needs a systemic solution,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 389-424.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2012. "The European Monetary Fund. A Systemic Problem Needs a Systemic Solution," WIFO Working Papers 414, WIFO.
- Helene Schuberth & Stephan Schulmeister, 2011. "Settlement Systems and Financial Transactions Taxes," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 42610, September.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "The euro area in crisis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2k5dq3ilav9, Sciences Po.
- Jorge Garcia-Arias & Eduardo Fernandez-Huerga & Ana Salvador, 2013. "European Periphery Crises, International Financial Markets, and Democracy," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 826-850, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBoom and bust of asset prices; speculation; technical trading; transaction tax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2010:i:364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.