Sustainability of Public Debt in the United States and Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Cline, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Sustainability in Italy and Spain: A Probabilistic Approach," Working Paper Series WP12-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- William R. Cline, 2014. "Managing the Euro Area Debt Crisis," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6871.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:nzecpp:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:237-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- William R. Cline, 2015. "Too Much Finance, or Statistical Illusion?," Policy Briefs PB15-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- John Creedy & Grant Scobie, 2017.
"Debt projections and fiscal sustainability with feedback effects,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 237-261, September.
- Creedy, John & Scobie, Grant, 2015. "Debt Projections and Fiscal Sustainability with Feedback Effects," Working Paper Series 4751, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy & Grant Scobie, 2015. "Debt Projections and Fiscal Sustainability with Feedback Effects," Treasury Working Paper Series 15/11, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Debt; United States; Japan; Debt Sustainability; Deficits;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-11-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2014-11-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-11-28 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp14-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .