Restoring economic growth in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario I. Blejer & Alfredo M. Leone & Pau Rabanal & Gerd Schwartz, 2002.
"Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-2.
- Mario Blejer & Alfredo Leone & Pau Rabanal & Gerd Schwartz, 2002. "Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Inflation Targeting: Desing, Performance, Challenges, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 10, pages 439-464 Central Bank of Chile.
- Mario I. Blejer & Alfredo M. Leone & Pau Rabanal & Gerd Schwartz, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 116, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gerd Schwartz & Pau Rabanal & Mario I. Bléjer & Alfredo Mario Leone, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs," IMF Working Papers 01/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberola, Enrique & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2004.
"Tango with the Gringo: the hard peg and real misalignment in Argentina,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3322, The World Bank.
- Enrique Alberola & Humberto López & Luis Servén, 2004. "Tango with the gringo: the hard peg and real misalign ment in Argentina," Working Papers 0405, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Adam S. Posen, 1997. "Inflation targeting: lessons from four countries," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 9-110.
- Mariano Tommasi, 2002. "Federalism in Argentina and the Reforms of the 1990s," Working Papers 48, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2002.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2003. "Industrial Policy in an Era of Globalization: Lessons from Asia," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 358.
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2005. "Argentina: The Root Cause of the Disaster," International Finance 0510014, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavallo, Eduardo A. & Fernández-Arias, Eduardo & Powell, Andrew, 2014.
"Is the Euro-zone on the Mend? Latin American examples to analyze the Euro question,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 243-257.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Andrew Powell, 2014. "Is the Eurozone on the Mend? Latin American Examples to Analyze the Euro Question," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85655, Inter-American Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Argentina : Reforming Policies and Institutions for Efficiency and Equity of Public Expenditures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14637, The World Bank.
- David Altig, 2006. "Damned If You Do: Comment on Schuler's Argentina Analysis," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 88-94, January.
- Marta Rubio-Codina & Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Natalia Varela & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2015. "The Socioeconomic Gradient of Child Development: Cross-Sectional Evidence from Children 6–42 Months in Bogota," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 464-483.
- Marta Rubio Codina & Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Natalia Varela & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2014. "The socio-economic gradient of child development: cross-sectional evidence from children 6-42 months in Bogota," IFS Working Papers W14/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Andrew Powell, 2014. "Is the Eurozone on the Mend? Latin American Examples to Analyze the Euro Question," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6553, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Stabilization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.