Restoring economic growth in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario I. Blejer & Alfredo M. Leone & Pau Rabanal & Gerd Schwartz, 2002.
"Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-2.
- Mario Blejer & Alfredo Leone & Pau Rabanal & Gerd Schwartz, 2002. "Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Inflation Targeting: Desing, Performance, Challenges, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 10, pages 439-464 Central Bank of Chile.
- Mario I. Blejer & Alfredo M. Leone & Pau Rabanal & Gerd Schwartz, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 116, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gerd Schwartz & Pau Rabanal & Mario I. Bléjer & Alfredo Mario Leone, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in the Context of IMF-Supported Adjustment Programs," IMF Working Papers 01/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberola, Enrique & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2004.
"Tango with the Gringo: the hard peg and real misalignment in Argentina,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3322, The World Bank.
- Enrique Alberola & Humberto López & Luis Servén, 2004. "Tango with the gringo: the hard peg and real misalign ment in Argentina," Working Papers 0405, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Adam S. Posen, 1997. "Inflation targeting: lessons from four countries," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 9-110.
- Mariano Tommasi, 2002. "Federalism in Argentina and the Reforms of the 1990s," Working Papers 48, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised May 2002.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2003. "Industrial Policy in an Era of Globalization: Lessons from Asia," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 358.
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2005. "Argentina: The Root Cause of the Disaster," International Finance 0510014, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavallo, Eduardo A. & Fernández-Arias, Eduardo & Powell, Andrew, 2014.
"Is the Euro-zone on the Mend? Latin American examples to analyze the Euro question,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 243-257.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Andrew Powell, 2014. "Is the Eurozone on the Mend? Latin American Examples to Analyze the Euro Question," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85655, Inter-American Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Argentina : Reforming Policies and Institutions for Efficiency and Equity of Public Expenditures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14637, The World Bank.
- David Altig, 2006. "Damned If You Do: Comment on Schuler's Argentina Analysis," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 88-94, January.
- Marta Rubio-Codina & Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Natalia Varela & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2015. "The Socioeconomic Gradient of Child Development: Cross-Sectional Evidence from Children 6–42 Months in Bogota," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 464-483.
- Marta Rubio Codina & Orazio Attanasio & Costas Meghir & Natalia Varela & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2014. "The socio-economic gradient of child development: cross-sectional evidence from children 6-42 months in Bogota," IFS Working Papers W14/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Andrew Powell, 2014. "Is the Eurozone on the Mend? Latin American Examples to Analyze the Euro Question," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6553, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Stabilization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .