Report NEP-EEC-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Körner, Finn Marten & Zemanek, Holger, 2012. "On the brink? Intra-euro area imbalances and the sustainability of foreign debt," Working Papers 109, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2012. "Public Support for the Single European Currency, the Euro, 1990 to 2011. Does the Financial Crisis Matter?," Working Papers 2012:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- William R. Cline, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Sustainability in Italy and Spain: A Probabilistic Approach," Working Paper Series WP12-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ashoka Mody & Stijn Claessens & Shahin Vallée, 2012. "Paths to Eurobonds," IMF Working Papers 12/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Why a Breakup of the Euro Area Must Be Avoided: Lessons from Previous Breakups," Policy Briefs PB12-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Jesse Schreger, 2012. "Over-optimistic Official Forecasts in the Eurozone and Fiscal Rules," NBER Working Papers 18283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2012. "On Creditor Seniority and Sovereign Bond Prices in Europe," Working Papers 92, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Michael Schmidt, 2012. "EMU and the Renaissance of Sovereign Credit Risk Perception," IAW Discussion Papers 87, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Silvia Merler, 2012. "The simple macroeconomics of North and South in EMU," Working Papers 740, Bruegel.
- Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2012. "Banks, Sovereign Debt and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Jens Klose, 2012. "Modifying Taylor Reaction Functions in Presence of the Zero-Lower-Bound – Evidence for the ECB and the Fed," Ruhr Economic Papers 0343, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Effrosyni Alevizopoulou, 2012. "The Bank Lending Channel and Monetary Policy Rules for European Banks: Further Extensions," Working papers 2012-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Philip R. Lane, 2012. "Fiscal Cyclicality and EMU," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp403, IIIS.
- Stefan P.T. Groot & Jan L. Mohlmann & Harry Garretsen & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "The Crisis Sensitivity of European Countries and Regions: Stylized Facts and Spatial Heterogeneity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kempkes, Gerhard, 2012. "Cyclical adjustment in fiscal rules: Some evidence on real-time bias for EU-15 countries," Discussion Papers 15/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Giovanni Callegari & Giovanni Melina & Nicoletta Batini, 2012. "Successful Austerity in the United States, Europe and Japan," IMF Working Papers 12/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gábor Kézdi & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2012. "How are firms’ wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/102, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).