Work for Image and Work for Pay
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Uri Gneezy & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Pay Enough or Don't Pay at All," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 791-810.
- Roland Bénabou & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 489-520.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dessí, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2016.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 78-96.
- Dessi, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2011. "Network Cognition," IDEI Working Papers 691, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2012.
- Dessi, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2011. "Network Cognition," TSE Working Papers 12-362, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2012.
- Dessí, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2012. "Network Cognition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberta Dessi & Edoardo Gallo & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Network Cognition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1462, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012.
"Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis,"
38317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2013. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 641, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-10-01 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2011-10-01 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2011-10-01 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-10-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-10-01 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIC-2011-10-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:24942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .