Work for Image and Work for Pay
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Uri Gneezy & Aldo Rustichini, 2000. "Pay Enough or Don't Pay at All," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 791-810.
- Roland Bénabou & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 489-520.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dessí, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2016.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 78-96.
- Dessi, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2011. "Network Cognition," IDEI Working Papers 691, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2012.
- Dessi, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2011. "Network Cognition," TSE Working Papers 12-362, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2012.
- Dessí, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev, 2012. "Network Cognition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberta Dessi & Edoardo Gallo & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Network Cognition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1462, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012.
"Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis,"
38317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2013. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 641, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-10-01 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2011-10-01 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2011-10-01 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-10-01 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-01 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-10-01 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIC-2011-10-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:24942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.