Report NEP-EXP-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dreber, Anna & Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Rand, David, 2011. "Do People Care about Social Context? Framing Effects in Dictator Games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 738, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," IZA Discussion Papers 5999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dessi, Roberta & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Work for Image and Work for Pay," IDEI Working Papers 683, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Grether & David Porter & Matthew Shum, 2011. "Intimidation or Impatience? Jump Bidding in On-line Ascending Automobile Auctions," Working Papers 11-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Nardotto, Mattia, 2011. "Nudging with information: a randomized field experiment on reminders and feedback," CEPR Discussion Papers 8571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersson, Ola & Wengström, Erik, 2011. "Credible Communication and Cooperation: Experimental Evidence from Multi-stage Games," Working Paper Series 883, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Xavier Giné & Jessica Goldberg & Dean Yang, 2011. "Credit Market Consequences of Improved Personal Identification: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi," NBER Working Papers 17449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Grip, Andries & Sauermann, Jan, 2011. "The Effects of Training on Own and Co-Worker Productivity: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chetan Dave & Stefan Dodds & Sheryl Ball & Rachel Croson, 2011. "Experimental Social Choice: The Impact of Nosy Preferences on Efficiency," Working Papers e07-30, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Julia & Schwieren, Christiane, 2011. "More than Meets the Eye: an Eye-tracking Experiment on the Beauty Contest Game," Working Papers 0516, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Silvester van Koten & Andreas Ortmann, 2011. "Structural versus Behavioral Measures in the Deregulation of Electricity Markets: An Experimental Investigation Guided by Theory and Policy Concerns," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/07, European University Institute.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2011. "Ultimata bargaining: generosity without social motives," MPRA Paper 33613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Christer & Andersson, Ola & Andersson, Tommy, 2011. "Sealed Bid Auctions vs. Ascending Bid Auctions: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series 882, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Teresa García-Muño & Roberto Hernán, 2011. "Cognitive effort in the Beauty Contest Game," Working Papers 11-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2011. "Resolving Conflicts by a Random Device," Working Papers 11-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Eva-Maria Steiger & Ro'i Zultan, 2011. "See No Evil: Information Chains and Reciprocity in Teams," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Noemi Pace & John D Hey, 2011. "The Explanatory and Predictive Power of Non Two-Stage-Probability Theories of Decision Making Under Ambiguity," Working Papers 2011_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ho, Shu-Hsun & Putthiwanit, Chutinon & Lin, Chia-Yin, 2011. "May I continue or should I stop? the effects of regulatory focus and message framings on video game players’ self-control," MPRA Paper 33544, University Library of Munich, Germany.