Climate Change - A Research Agenda for Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Miller & Bok-Keun Yu, 2011. "Climate Change Funds and Implications for LAC Countries and the IDB," Research Department Publications 4747, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Brian Feld & Sebastian Galiani, 2015. "Climate change in Latin America and the Caribbean: policy options and research priorities," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-39, December.
- Jorge Fernandez & Sebastian Miller, 2011.
"When Should Developing Countries Announce Their Climate Policy?,"
Research Department Publications
4755, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fernández, Jorge & Miller, Sebastián J., 2012. "When Should Developing Countries Announce Their Climate Policy?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3960, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Omar Chisari & Sebastian Galiani & Sebastian Miller, 2013.
"Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-417, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Miller, Sebastián J. & Galiani, Sebastián & Chisari, Omar O., 2013. "Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4668, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Galiani, 2015. "Introduction to research at the policy frontier in Latin America," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-6, December.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Mitigation; Adaptation; Latin America and the Caribbean;
All these keywords.
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.