Climate Change Funds and Implications for LAC Countries and the IDB
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Omar Chisari & Sebastian Galiani, 2010. "Climate Change - A Research Agenda for Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4687, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:idb:brikps:42058 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387.
More about this item
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-12-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-12-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .