Inequality, Crime, and the Long-Run Legacy of Slavery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buonnano, Paolo & Vargas, Juan, 2016. "Inequality, Crime, and the Long Run Legacy of Slavery," Research Department working papers 987, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Inequality; Slavery; Homicide; Crime Rate; Criminal Activities; violent crime;
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:8248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .