Retention and re-integration of older workers into the labour market: What works?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerfin, Michael & Lechner, Michael & Steiger, Heidi, 2005.
"Does subsidised temporary employment get the unemployed back to work? Aneconometric analysis of two different schemes,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 807-835, December.
- Michael Gerfin & Michael Lechner & Heidi Steiger, 2002. "Does subsidised temporary employment get the unemployed back to work? An econometric analysis of two different schemes," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-22, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gerfin, Michael & Lechner, Michael & Steiger, Heidi, 2002. "Does subsidised temporary employment get the unemployed back to work? An econometric analysis of two different schemes," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 A2-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Michael Gerfin & Michael Lechner & Heidi Steiger, 2003. "Does subsidised temporary employment get the unemployed back to work? An econometric analysis of two different schemes," Diskussionsschriften dp0303, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gerfin, Michael & Lechner, Michael & Steiger, Heidi, 2002. "Does Subsidised Temporary Employment Get the Unemployed Back to Work? An Econometric Analysis of Two Different Schemes," IZA Discussion Papers 606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerfin, Michael & Lechner, Michael & Stieger, Heidi, 2002. "Does Subsidized Temporary Employment Get the Unemployed Back to Work? An Econometric Analysis of Two Different Schemes," CEPR Discussion Papers 3669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duncan Roth, 2017.
"Cohort size and transitions into the labour market,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201708, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Roth, Duncan, 2017. "Cohort size and transitions into the labour market," IAB Discussion Paper 201702, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Christine Dauth & Ott Toomet, 2016. "On Government-Subsidized Training Programs for Older Workers," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 30(4), pages 371-392, December.
- Welteke, Clara & Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter, 2016.
"Early retirement eligibility and employment behavior: evidence from a cohort based pension reform,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145783, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Johannes Geyer & Clara Welteke, 2017. "Closing Routes to Retirement: How Do People Respond?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1653, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Geyer, Johannes & Welteke, Clara, 2017. "Closing Routes to Retirement: How Do People Respond?," IZA Discussion Papers 10681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanel, Barbara & Riphahn, Regina T., 2012.
"The timing of retirement — New evidence from Swiss female workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 718-728.
- Barbara Hanel & Regina T. Riphahn, 2012. "The Timing of Retirement - New Evidence from Swiss Female Workers," CESifo Working Paper Series 3814, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Thomas Zwick & Andreas Ammermüller & Michael Maier, 2012. "Do Hiring Subsidies Reduce Unemployment Among Older Workers? Evidence From Natural Experiments," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 735-764, August.
- Marloes Graaf-Zijl & Albert Horst & Daniel Vuuren & Hugo Erken & Rob Luginbuhl, 2015. "Long-Term Unemployment and the Great Recession in the Netherlands: Economic Mechanisms and Policy Implications," De Economist, Springer, vol. 163(4), pages 415-434, December.
More about this item
Keywordsältere Arbeitnehmer; Arbeitslose; Erwerbsbeteiligung; berufliche Reintegration; Arbeitsmarktpolitik - internationaler Vergleich; Vorruhestand; Rentenalter; Bundesrepublik Deutschland; Frankreich; Niederlande; Norwegen; Österreich; Bundesrepublik Deutschland;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.