Deludedly Agreeing to Agree
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergiu Hart & Yair Tauman, 2004. "Market Crashes without External Shocks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Morris, Stephen, 1996. "The Logic of Belief and Belief Change: A Decision Theoretic Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Samet, Dov, 2010. "Agreeing to disagree: The non-probabilistic case," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 169-174, May.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Klaus Nehring, 1999. "How to make sense of the common prior assumption under incomplete information," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(3), pages 409-434.
- Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud & Shmuel Zamir, 2004. "Communication among agents: a way to revise beliefs in KD45 Kripke structures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00499348, HAL.
- Dov Samet, 2008. "The sure-thing principle and independence of irrelevant knowledge," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002297, David K. Levine.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.