Generalisation of Samet's (2010) agreement theorem
We develop a framework that allows us to reproduce the generalised agreement theorem of Samet (2010), and extend it to models with a non-partitional information structure, while highlighting the features that distinguish the result from the classic theorems found in the literature. Furthermore, we produce results that are similar to Samet’s with some modified assumptions.
|Date of creation:||23 Feb 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samet, Dov, 2010.
"Agreeing to disagree: The non-probabilistic case,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 169-174, May.
- Dov Samet, 2006. "Agreeing to disagree: The non-probabilistic case," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000536, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bacharach, Michael, 1985. "Some extensions of a claim of Aumann in an axiomatic model of knowledge," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 167-190, October.
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Nehring, Klaus, 1998. "Assessing the truth axiom under incomplete information," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-29, July.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Klaus Nehring, "undated". "Assessing The Truth Axiom Under Incomplete Information," Department of Economics 97-03, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Klaus Nehring & Giacomo Bonanno, 2003. "Assessing The Truth Axiom Under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 973, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2011. "Agreeing to disagree with generalised decision functions," MPRA Paper 29066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J Aumann, 1999. "Agreeing to Disagree," Levine's Working Paper Archive 512, David K. Levine. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.