Generalisation of Samet's (2010) agreement theorem
We develop a framework that allows us to reproduce the generalised agreement theorem of Samet (2010), and extend it to models with a non-partitional information structure, while highlighting the features that distinguish the result from the classic theorems found in the literature. Furthermore, we produce results that are similar to Samet’s with some modified assumptions.
|Date of creation:||23 Feb 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dov Samet, 2006.
"Agreeing to disagree: The non-probabilistic case,"
321307000000000536, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bacharach, Michael, 1985. "Some extensions of a claim of Aumann in an axiomatic model of knowledge," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 167-190, October.
- Robert J Aumann, 1999. "Agreeing to Disagree," Levine's Working Paper Archive 512, David K. Levine.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Klaus Nehring, .
"Assessing The Truth Axiom Under Incomplete Information,"
Department of Economics
97-03, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Nehring, Klaus, 1998. "Assessing the truth axiom under incomplete information," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-29, July.
- Klaus Nehring & Giacomo Bonanno, 2003. "Assessing The Truth Axiom Under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 973, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2011. "Agreeing to disagree with generalised decision functions," MPRA Paper 29066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.