Report NEP-HPE-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt Dopfer, 2011. "Evolution and Complexity in Economics Revisited," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kozo Mayumi & Mario Giampietro & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2011. "Reconsideration of Dimensions and Curve Fitting Practice in Economics Elaborating on Georgescu-Roegen’s Economic Methodology," UHE Working papers 2011_05, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2010. "The Economics of Excise Taxation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1018, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "The Inference Fallacy From Bernoulli to Kolmogorov," Working Papers CEB 11-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lobb, Alexandra E., 2011. "Risk and Uncertainty in Environmental Economics: From Theory to Policy," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100580, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Klein, Daniel & Pan, Xiaofei & Houser, Daniel & Schwarz, Gonzalo, 2011. "Experiment on the Demand for Encompassment," Ratio Working Papers 163, The Ratio Institute.
- Philip Lane, 2011. "The Irish Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp356, IIIS.
- Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2011. "'Hiding behind a small cake' in a newspaper dictator game," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Agustín José Menéndez, 2011. "United they diverge? From conflicts of law to constitutional theory? On Christian Joerges’ theory," RECON Online Working Papers Series 6, RECON.
- Robin Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2011. "Common reasoning in games: a Lewisian analysis of common knowledge of rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Deepak Dhar & V. Sasidevan & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2011. "Cooperation amongst competing agents in minority games," Papers 1102.4230, arXiv.org.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The normalized CES production function: theory and empirics," Working Paper Series 1294, European Central Bank.
- M. Knockaert & A. Huyghe & B. Clarysse, 2011. "(No) Patent, No Cash? A Risk Perception Perspective On Investment Managers’ Attitudes Towards Patents," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/703, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Nadine Chalß, 2011. "The Winner's Curse under Behavioral Institutions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2011. "Generalisation of Samet's (2010) agreement theorem," MPRA Paper 29067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Model of Total Factor Productivity Built on Hayek’s View of Knowledge: What Really Went Wrong with Socialist Planned Economies?," MPRA Paper 29107, University Library of Munich, Germany.