Evolution and Complexity in Economics Revisited
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007.
"The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- Kevin Maréchal, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/176653, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kurt Dopfer & John Foster & Jason Potts, 2004. "Micro-meso-macro," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, July.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Gowdy, John M., 2009.
"A group selection perspective on economic behavior, institutions and organizations,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-20, October.
- Jeroen C.J.M. Van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 2009. "A Group Selection Perspective on Economic Behavior, Institutions and Organizations," Post-Print hal-00695532, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garofalo, Maria Rosaria, 2011.
"Il volontariato può sostenere lo sviluppo? Riflessioni metodologiche per la costruzione di un frame work teorico
[Can the voluntary sector sustain the development path of an economy? Suggestions fo," MPRA Paper 40008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Félix-Fernando Muñoz & María-Isabel Encinar, 2014. "Intentionality and the emergence of complexity: an analytical approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 317-334, April.
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:471-490. is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2011. "Signs of reality - reality of signs. Explorations of a pending revolution in political economy," MPRA Paper 31570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLength 39 pages;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-03-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2011-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .