Signs of reality - reality of signs. Explorations of a pending revolution in political economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander, 2010.
"The economics profession, the financial crisis, and method,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 419-427.
- David Colander, 2010. "The Economics Profession, the Financial Crisis, and Method," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1038, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2011. "The role of aggregate demand in classical-Marxian models of economic growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 357-382.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2006. "Endogenous Needs, Values and Technology," MPRA Paper 28880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott E. Page, 2007. "Prologue to The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies," Introductory Chapters,in: The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies Princeton University Press.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2011. "Evolution and Complexity in Economics Revisited," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2013. "Future methods of political economy: from Hicks’ equation systems to evolutionary macroeconomic simulation," MPRA Paper 47181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsScientific methods; evolutionary political economy; formal languages; ideology;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-06-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2011-06-25 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .