The role of aggregate demand in classical-Marxian models of economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Gerry & Carmen A. Li, 2004. "Revisiting Consumption Smoothing and the 1998 Russian Crisis," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 43, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Gerry, Christopher J. & Bishop, Kate, 2005.
"Privatisation, corporate control and employment growth: Evidence from a panel of large Polish firms, 1996-2002,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 98-119, March.
- Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz & Christopher Gerry & Kate Bishop, 2004. "Privatisation, corporate control and employment growth: evidence from a panel of large Polish firms, 1996-2002," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 47, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Lavoie, 2016.
"Convergence Towards the Normal Rate of Capacity Utilization in Neo-Kaleckian Models: The Role of Non-Capacity Creating Autonomous Expenditures,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 172-201, February.
- Marc Lavoie, 2016. "Convergence towards the normal rate of capacity utilization in neo-Kaleckian models: the role of non-capacity creating autonomous expenditures," Post-Print hal-01343732, HAL.
- Franklin Serrano & Fabio Freitas, 2016. "The Sraffian Supermultiplier As An Alternative Closure To Heterodox Growth Theory," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 107, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2011. "Signs of reality - reality of signs. Explorations of a pending revolution in political economy," MPRA Paper 31570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:35:y:2011:i:2:p:357-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .