Report NEP-EVO-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leibbrandt, Andreas & López-Pérez, Raúl, 2011. "Individual Heterogeneity in Punishment and Reward," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Kurt Dopfer, 2011. "Evolution and Complexity in Economics Revisited," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "The Evolution of Sharing Rules in Rent Seeking Contests: Incentives Crowd Out Cooperation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-02, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Steven J. Humphrey & Elke Renner, 2011. "The social costs of responsibility," Discussion Papers 2011-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Robin Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2011. "Common reasoning in games: a Lewisian analysis of common knowledge of rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Deepak Dhar & V. Sasidevan & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2011. "Cooperation amongst competing agents in minority games," Papers 1102.4230, arXiv.org.
- Fehr, Ernst & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "The Development of Egalitarianism, Altruism, Spite and Parochialism in Childhood and Adolescence," IZA Discussion Papers 5530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2010. "Interdependent Preferences and Strategic Distinguishability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1772R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2011.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.