(No) Patent, No Cash? A Risk Perception Perspective On Investment Managers’ Attitudes Towards Patents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bettignies, Jean-Etienne & Brander, James A., 2007. "Financing entrepreneurship: Bank finance versus venture capital," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 808-832, November.
More about this item
Keywordsventure capital; selection behaviour; appropriability; human capital; risk perception;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-03-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2011-03-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IPR-2011-03-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:11/703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .