Report NEP-HRM-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emery, Herb & Ferrer, Ana & Green, David, 2011. "Long Term Consequences of Natural Resource Booms for Human Capital Accumulation," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-5, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Feb 2011.
- Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Wage Premia for Newly Hired Employees: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5538, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ben Kriechel & Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer & Miriam Schuette, 2011. "Works councils, collective bargaining and apprenticeship training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0057, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- M. Knockaert & A. Huyghe & B. Clarysse, 2011. "(No) Patent, No Cash? A Risk Perception Perspective On Investment Managers’ Attitudes Towards Patents," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/703, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Camaioni, Beatrice & Materia, Valentina Cristiana, 2011. "An empirical analysis of the determinants of the Rural Development policy spending for Human Capital," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 100280, European Association of Agricultural Economists.