How to make sense of the common prior assumption under incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Hanson, 2003. "For Bayesian Wannabes, Are Disagreements Not About Information?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 105-123, March.
- Battigalli Pierpaolo & Siniscalchi Marciano, 2003. "Rationalization and Incomplete Information," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Chen, Yi-Chun & Lehrer, Ehud & Li, Jiangtao & Samet, Dov & Shmaya, Eran, 2015. "Agreeing to agree and Dutch books," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 108-116.
- Marco Scarsini & Yossi Feinberg, 2003. "Rate of Arbitrage and Reconciled Beliefs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(11), pages 1-12.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2013.
"Unawareness, beliefs, and speculative trade,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 100-121.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2009. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Speculative Trade," Working Papers 920, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009. "Unawareness, Beliefs and Speculative Trade," MPRA Paper 18437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2011. "Unawareness, Beliefs, and Speculative Trade," Working Papers 118, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad, 2006. "The positive foundation of the common prior assumption," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 105-120, July.
- Lipman, Barton L., 2010.
"Finite order implications of common priors in infinite models,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 56-70, January.
- Barton L. Lipman, 2005. "Finite Order Implications of Common Priors in Infinite Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-009, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:08:y:2006:i:01:n:s0219198906000795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hellman, Ziv, 2011.
"Iterated expectations, compact spaces, and common priors,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 163-171, May.
- Hellman, Ziv, 2007. "Iterated Expectations, Compact Spaces and Common Priors," MPRA Paper 3794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziv Hellman, 2009. "Iterated Expectations, Compact Spaces, and Common Priors," Discussion Paper Series dp522, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:11:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziv Hellman, 2014. "Countable spaces and common priors," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 193-213, February.
- Ziv Hellman, 2013. "Almost common priors," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 399-410, May.
- Ziv Hellman, 2012. "Deludedly Agreeing to Agree," Discussion Paper Series dp605, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zimper, Alexander, 2009. "Half empty, half full and why we can agree to disagree forever," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 283-299, August.
- Ming Pu & Gang-Zhi Fan & Yongheng Deng, 2014. "Breakeven Determination of Loan Limits for Reverse Mortgages under Information Asymmetry," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 492-521, April.
- Nehring, Klaus, 2004. "The veil of public ignorance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 247-270, December.
- Halpern, Joseph Y., 2002. "Characterizing the Common Prior Assumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 316-355, October.
- Battigalli, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Rationalizability in infinite, dynamic games with incomplete information," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Feinberg, Yossi, 2000. "Characterizing Common Priors in the Form of Posteriors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 127-179, April.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli, 2006.
"Rationalization In Signaling Games: Theory And Applications,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 67-93.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli, 2004. "Rationalization in Signaling Games: Theory and Applications," Working Papers 275, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Klaus Nehring, 2003. "Common Priors For Like-Minded Agents," Economics Working Papers 0035, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng & Tourky, Rabee & Zhang, Zhixiang, 2008. "Similarity of differential information with subjective prior beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2009. "A characterization of sequential equilibrium in terms of AGM belief revision," Working Papers 914, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dekel, Eddie & Siniscalchi, Marciano, 2015. "Epistemic Game Theory," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon prior · Harsanyi consistency · common belief · truth axiom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:28:y:1999:i:3:p:409-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.