Report NEP-MIC-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Cabral, 2012. "Switching Costs and Equilibrium Prices," Working Papers 12-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2012. "Approximate Revenue Maximization with Multiple Items," Discussion Paper Series dp606, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Laurent Mathevet & Jakub Steiner, 2012. "Sand in the Wheels: A Dynamic Global-Game Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp459, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2012. "Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market," Working Papers 619, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Silvana Krasteva & Huseyin Yildirim, 2011. "(Un)Informed Charitable Giving," Working Papers 11-26, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Rosa García & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2012. "Coordination structures," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vida, Péter & Azacis, Helmuts, 2012. "A Detail-Free Mediator," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Azacis, Helmuts & Vida, Péter, 2012. "Collusive Communication Schemes in a First-Price Auction," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2012. "Simple Mediation in a Cheap-Talk Game," Discussion Papers 05-08rrr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Larbi Alaoui, 2012. "The value of useless information," Working Papers 625, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Tom TRUYTS, 2012. "Stochastic signaling: information substitutes and complements," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces12.04, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Berardi, Michele, 2012. "Strategic interactions, incomplete information and learning," MPRA Paper 38651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziv Hellman, 2012. "Deludedly Agreeing to Agree," Discussion Paper Series dp605, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ziv Hellman, 2012. "Countable Spaces and Common Priors," Discussion Paper Series dp604, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2012. "Agree or Convince," GIAM Working Papers 12-3, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Vjollca Sadiraj, 2012. "Probabilistic Risk Attitudes and Local Risk Aversion: a Paradox," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Davide Cianciaruso & Fabrizio Germano, 2011. "Quotient Spaces of Boundedly Rational Types," Working Papers 582, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester, 2012. "Choice By Sequential Procedures," Working Papers 615, Barcelona School of Economics.
- He, Junnan, 2012. "A generalized unification theorem for choice theoretic foundations: Avoiding the necessity of pairs and triplets," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Cantor Set of Games with No Shift-Homogeneous Equilibrium Selection," Discussion Paper Series dp607, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Rene van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2012. "A Strategic Implementation of the Average Tree Solution for Cycle-Free Graph Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-050/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2011. "Two Necessary Conditions for Strategy-Proofness: on What Domains are they also Sufficient?," Working Papers 598, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester, 2014. "A Measure of Rationality and Welfare," Working Papers 573, Barcelona School of Economics.