A generalized unification theorem for choice theoretic foundations: Avoiding the necessity of pairs and triplets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay, 1988. "Revealed Preference Theory, Ordering and the Axiom of Sequential Path Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 343-351.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
More about this item
KeywordsRevealed preference theory; rationality; preference; choice functions;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-05-15 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-2012-05-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-05-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .