Report NEP-CDM-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Litschig and Kevin Morrison, 2015. "Government Spending and Re-election: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Brazilian Municipalities," Working Papers 515, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Federico Boffa & Amedeo Piolatto & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2012. "Centralization and accountability: theory and evidence from the Clean Air Act," Working Papers 2012/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- He, Junnan, 2012. "A generalized unification theorem for choice theoretic foundations: Avoiding the necessity of pairs and triplets," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2012. "Institutionalization of Political Institutions and their Impact on Public Policy," Research Department Publications 4763, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Giacomo Ponzetto, 2015. "Heterogeneous Information and Trade Policy," Working Papers 596, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel�Angel Ballester, 2015. "Welfare of Naive and Sophisticated Players in School Choice," Working Papers 575, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.