Rational Choice and von Neumann– Morgenstern’s Stable Set: The Case of Path-dependent Procedures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay, 1988. "Revealed Preference Theory, Ordering and the Axiom of Sequential Path Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 343-351.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Van der Bellen, Alexander, 1980. "On the routewise application of choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-438, June.
- Herzberger, Hans G, 1973. "Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 187-237, March.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1999. "The Congruence Axiom and Path Independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 254-266, July.
- Wilson, Robert B., 1970. "The finer structure of revealed preference," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 348-353, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:27:y:2006:i:3:p:611-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.