Rational Choice and von Neumann– Morgenstern’s Stable Set: The Case of Path-dependent Procedures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
- Wilson, Robert B., 1970. "The finer structure of revealed preference," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 348-353, December.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 1999. "The Congruence Axiom and Path Independence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 254-266, July.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay, 1988. "Revealed Preference Theory, Ordering and the Axiom of Sequential Path Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 343-351.
- Herzberger, Hans G, 1973. "Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 187-237, March.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Van der Bellen, Alexander, 1980. "On the routewise application of choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-438, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:27:y:2006:i:3:p:611-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.