Ordinal Preference and Rational Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013.
"Rationality and solutions to nonconvex bargaining problems: Rationalizability and Nash solutions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 66-70.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012. "Rationality and Solutions to Nonconvex Bargaining Problems: Rationalizability and Nash Solutions," Discussion Paper Series 580, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay & Kunal Sengupta, 2006. "Rational Choice and von Neumann– Morgenstern’s Stable Set: The Case of Path-dependent Procedures," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(3), pages 611-619, December.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay, 2011. "Choice procedures and power structure in social decisions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(4), pages 597-608, October.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008.
"Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001. "The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making," Research Papers 1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers 614, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2006.
"Rationalizability of choice functions on general domains without full transitivity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(3), pages 435-458, December.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2001-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bossert, W. & Sprumont, Y. & Suzumura, K., 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2001-13, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains Without Full Transitivity," Discussion Paper 28, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zhao Yong & Wu Xinlin, 2016. "Retracted: Intrinsic Preferences, Revealed Preferences and Bounded Rational Decisions," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 205-205, January.
- Lombardi, Michele, 2010.
"What kind of preference maximization does the weak axiom of revealed non-inferiority characterize?,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 323-325, May.
- Michele Lombardi, 2007. "What Kind of Preference Maximization Does the Weak Axiom of Revealed Non-inferiority Characterize?," Working Papers 606, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Shasikanta Nandeibam, 2009. "On probabilistic rationalizability," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(3), pages 425-437, March.
- Isaac Levi, 2006. "Symposium on “Cognition and Rationality: Part I” Minimal rationality," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 5(2), pages 199-211, November.
- Jeffrey Richelson, 1977. "Conditions on social choice functions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 79-110, September.
- Brandt, Felix & Harrenstein, Paul, 2011. "Set-rationalizable choice and self-stability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1721-1731, July.
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Sengupta, Kunal, 2003. "Intransitive indifference and rationalizability of choice functions on general domains," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-326, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:2:p:187-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.