Report NEP-UPT-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vjollca Sadiraj, 2012. "Probabilistic Risk Attitudes and Local Risk Aversion: a Paradox," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Larbi Alaoui, 2012. "The value of useless information," Working Papers 625, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alan Krause, 2012. "Optimal Savings Taxation when Individuals have Different CRRA Utility Functions," Discussion Papers 12/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2012. "Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market," Working Papers 619, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester, 2012. "Choice By Sequential Procedures," Working Papers 615, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- He, Junnan, 2012. "A generalized unification theorem for choice theoretic foundations: Avoiding the necessity of pairs and triplets," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Feunou, Bruno & Fontaine, Jean-Sébastien & Tédongap, Roméo, 2011. "Risk premium, variance premium and the maturity structure of uncertainty," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1144, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Benito Arruñada & Marcos Casarin & Francesca Pancotto, 2012. "Are Self-regarding Subjects More Rational?," Working Papers 611, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Shen, Zhiwei & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Coping with Systemic Risk in Index-based Crop Insurance," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122555, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davide Cianciaruso & Fabrizio Germano, 2011. "Quotient Spaces of Boundedly Rational Types," Working Papers 582, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dominique Guegan & Xin Zhao, 2012. "Alternative Modeling for Long Term Risk," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00694449, HAL.