Optimal Savings Taxation when Individuals have Different CRRA Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naito, Hisahiro, 1999. "Re-examination of uniform commodity taxes under a non-linear income tax system and its implication for production efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Charles Blackorby & Craig Brett, 2004. "Production Efficiency and the Direct-Indirect Tax Mix," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 165-180, February.
- Sören Blomquist & Vidar Christiansen, 2008.
"Taxation and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(2), pages 218-244, June.
- Sören Blomquist & Vidar Christiansen, 2004. "Taxation and Heterogeneous Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 1244, CESifo Group Munich.
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2004. "Taxation and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working Paper Series 2004:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jang‐Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2011.
"Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation with Habit Formation,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(3), pages 463-480, June.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2008. "Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation with Habit Formation," Working Papers 200810, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2007. "The Race between Education and Technology: The Evolution of U.S. Educational Wage Differentials, 1890 to 2005," NBER Working Papers 12984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2015.
"Changing Social Preferences and Optimal Redistributive Taxation,"
201512, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2015. "Changing Social Preferences and Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Discussion Papers 15/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Soriano-Morales, Yazmín Viridiana & Vallejo-Jiménez, Benjamín & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2017. "Impact of the Degree of Relative Risk Aversion, the Interest Rate and the Exchange Rate Depreciation on Economic Welfare in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 76441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSavings taxation; nonlinear income taxation; preference heterogeneity.;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-05-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-05-15 (Public Finance)
- NEP-UPT-2012-05-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:12/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .