The Ensemble Method For Censored Demand Prediction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lind, Patrik & Mellander, Erik, 2016. "Relations between immigration and adult skills: findings based on PIAAC," Working Paper Series 2016:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Fernández-Val, Iván & Kowalski, Amanda E., 2015.
"Quantile regression with censoring and endogeneity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 201-221.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Amanda Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Censoring and Endogeneity," Papers 1104.4580, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Amanda Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile regression with censoring and endogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Amanda Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Censoring and Endogeneity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1797, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Censoring and Endogeneity," NBER Working Papers 16997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Michel Paguet, 1994. "Les conglomérats financiers en Europe, stratégie et concurrence," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(1), pages 7-26.
- Pentland, Brian T., 1993. "Getting comfortable with the numbers: Auditing and the micro-production of macro-order," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(7-8), pages 605-620.
- Patrick Bajari & Denis Nekipelov & Stephen P. Ryan & Miaoyu Yang, 2015. "Demand Estimation with Machine Learning and Model Combination," NBER Working Papers 20955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matzkin, Rosa L., 2012. "Identification in nonparametric limited dependent variable models with simultaneity and unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 106-115.
- Maria Iannario, 2015. "Detecting latent components in ordinal data with overdispersion by means of a mixture distribution," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 977-987, May.
- Patrick Bajari & Denis Nekipelov & Stephen P. Ryan & Miaoyu Yang, 2015. "Machine Learning Methods for Demand Estimation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 481-485, May.
- MÃ³nica Carabias Ã lvaro, 2016. "Disparos Fotogrã Ficos En El Marco Del Conflicto. Espaã‘A, 1936-1939," Arte y sociedad. Revista de investigación, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 11, october.
- Araújo, Luis Cesar Gonçalves de, 1975. "Administração de pessoal (Desenvolvimento de recursos humanos)," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 15(3), May.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Soizic Adam & J. Bonnans & Ruben Paraisy & Sébastien Veyrat, 2011. "Application of convex lexicographical optimization to the balance of GRTgaz gas grid," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 415-423, March.
- Neha Khanna & Duane Chapman, 2010. "Guns And Oil: An Analysis Of Conventional Weapons Trade In The Post‐Cold War Era," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(2), pages 434-459, April.
- Suresh Divakar & Brian T. Ratchford & Venkatesh Shankar, 2005. "Practice Prize Article—: A Multichannel, Multiregion Sales Forecasting Model and Decision Support System for Consumer Packaged Goods," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 334-350, July.
- Hal R. Varian, 2014. "Big Data: New Tricks for Econometrics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
- Cao, Lei & Tang, Yaojie & Fang, Guiyin, 2015. "Preparation and properties of shape-stabilized phase change materials based on fatty acid eutectics and cellulose composites for thermal energy storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 98-103.
- Felipe Caro & Jérémie Gallien, 2010. "Inventory Management of a Fast-Fashion Retail Network," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 257-273, April.
- Vidossich, Franco, 1971. "Transferencia del conocimiento técnico en la industria de máquinas-herramientas del Brasil, segunda parte: aplicación al Brasil," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29876, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- James Roumasset, 1997. "Preservationism Versus Sustainable Development in the Asia Pacific Region," Working Papers 199709-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Faith, T., 1991. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Competition With Sequential Capacity Choice," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 997, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; censorship; machine learning; prediction.;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2018-11-26 (Big Data)
- NEP-ECM-2018-11-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2018-11-26 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:200/ec/2018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.