Report NEP-ORE-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Heino Bohn Nielsen & Rasmus Søndergaard Pedersen & Anders Rahbek, 2018. "Bootstrap Inference On The Boundary Of The Parameter Space With Application To Conditional Volatility Models," Discussion Papers 18-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Markus Heinrich & Magnus Reif, 2018. "Forecasting using mixed-frequency VARs with time-varying parameters," ifo Working Paper Series 273, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Alexander Chudik, 2018. "Mean Group Estimation in Presence of Weakly Cross-Correlated Estimators," Globalization Institute Working Papers 349, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 14 Nov 2018.
- Evgeniy M. Ozhegov & Daria Teterina, 2018. "The Ensemble Method For Censored Demand Prediction," HSE Working papers WP BRP 200/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Paulo M.D.C. Parente & Richard J. Smith, 2018. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood and the Kernel Block Bootstrap for Nonlinear Dynamic Models," Working Papers REM 2018/59, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2018. "The Heckscher—Ohlin—Samuelson Trade Theory and the Cambridge Capital Controversies: On the Validity of Factor Price Equalisation Theorem," Discussion Paper Series 686, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Juan Sebastian Cubillos-Rocha & Luis Fernando Melo-Velandia, 2018. "Asymptotically unbiased inference for a panel VAR model with p lags," Borradores de Economia 1059, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2018. "An Equitable Nash Solution to Nonconvex Bargaining Problems," Discussion Paper Series 680, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marco M. Sorge, 2018. "Computing Sunspot Solutions to Rational Expectations Models with Timing Restrictions," CSEF Working Papers 514, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Krzysztof Echaust, 2018. "Conditional VaR using GARCH-EVT approach with optimal tail selection," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910151, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.