Asymptotically unbiased inference for a panel VAR model with p lags
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Love, Inessa & Zicchino, Lea, 2006. "Financial development and dynamic investment behavior: Evidence from panel VAR," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 190-210, May.
- Jinyong Hahn & Guido Kuersteiner, 2002. "Asymptotically Unbiased Inference for a Dynamic Panel Model with Fixed Effects when Both "n" and "T" Are Large," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1639-1657, July.
- Lee, Yoon-Jin & Okui, Ryo & Shintani, Mototsugu, 2018.
"Asymptotic inference for dynamic panel estimators of infinite order autoregressive processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 147-158.
- Yoon-Jin Lee & Ryo Okui & Mototsugu Shintani, 2013. "Asymptotic Inference for Dynamic Panel Estimators of In nite Order Autoregressive Processes," KIER Working Papers 879, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lof, Matthijs & Malinen, Tuomas, 2014.
"Does sovereign debt weaken economic growth? A panel VAR analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 403-407.
- Lof, Matthijs & Malinen, Tuomas, 2013. "Does sovereign debt weaken economic growth? A Panel VAR analysis," MPRA Paper 52039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maddala, G S, 1971. "The Use of Variance Components Models in Pooling Cross Section and Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 341-358, March.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel VAR models; bias correction; restricted OLS; Modelos Panel VAR; corrección de sesgo; MCO restringido.;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2018-11-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2018-11-26 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2018-11-26 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:1059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.