Posting Post Laval International and National Responses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ek Susanne & Holmlund Bertil, 2010.
"Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Ek, Susanne & Holmlund, Bertil, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Susanne Ek & Bertil Holmlund, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargainings, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2920, CESifo Group Munich.
- and Bertil Holmlund, Susanne Ek, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper Series 2010:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ek Spector, Susanne & Holmlund, Bertil, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 4701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seikel, Daniel, 2014. "Nationale Anpassungsstrategien an das Fallrecht des Europäischen Gerichtshofes: Europäisierung durch Richterrecht und innenpolitische Veto-Positionen," WSI Working Papers 189, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
More about this item
KeywordsPosting of Workers; Free movement of services; Laval; Collective action; negative integration; multi-level governance; social dumping;
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uulswp:2010_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.