The effect of early cognitive ability on earnings over the life-cycle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Torberg Falch & Sofia Sandgren Massih, 2012. "The Effect of Early Cognitive Ability on Earnings Over the Life-Cycle," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 26(3), pages 287-312, September.
- Torberg Falch & Sofia Sandgren, 2008. "The effect of early cognitive ability on earnings over the life-cycle," Working Paper Series 9208, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haegeland, Torbjorn & Klette, Tor Jakob & Salvanes, Kjell G, 1999.
" Declining Returns to Education in Norway? Comparing Estimates across Cohorts, Sectors and Over Time,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 555-576, December.
- Haegeland, T. & Klette, T.J. & Salvanes, K.G., 1999. "Declining Returns to Education in NOrway? Comparing Estimates Across Cohorts, Sectors and Over Time," Papers 14/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive ability; life-cycle; earnings; IQ; employer learning *;
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-12-23 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-23 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2010-12-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-12-23 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uulswp:2010_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .