Report NEP-HRM-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brunner, Beatrice & Kuhn, Andreas, 2010. "The Impact of Labor Market Entry Conditions on Initial Job Assignment, Human Capital Accumulation, and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mario Biggeri & Vincenzo Mauro, 2010. "Comparing Human Development Patterns Across Countries: Is it Possible to Reconcile Multidimensional Measures and Intuitive Appeal?," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2010. "Political leadership change: A theoretical assessment using a human capital ?learning by doing? model," Economics Working Papers 5_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Falch , Torberg & Sandgren Massih, Sofia, 2010. "The effect of early cognitive ability on earnings over the life-cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Machin Stephen & Marie Olivier & Vujić Sunčica, 2010. "The Crime Reducing Effect of Education," ROA Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Fallahi, Firouz & Sakineh, Sojoodi & Mehin Aslaninia, Nasim, 2010. "Determinants of Labor Productivity in Iran’s Manufacturing Firms: With Emphasis on Labor Education and Training," MPRA Paper 27447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duque, José & Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2010. "Urban Planning throughout environmental quality and human well-being," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Blanca ZULUAGA, 2010. "Quality of social networks and educational investment decisions," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.29, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.