Report NEP-EDU-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2010. "Can Higher-Achieving Peers Explain the Benefits to Attending Selective Schools?: Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," NBER Working Papers 16598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Grönqvist, Hans, 2010. "Peers, neighborhoods and immigrant student achievement - evidence from a placement policy," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Machin Stephen & Marie Olivier & Vujić Sunčica, 2010. "The Crime Reducing Effect of Education," ROA Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Falch , Torberg & Sandgren Massih, Sofia, 2010. "The effect of early cognitive ability on earnings over the life-cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2010. "The Effectiveness of University Knowledge Spill-Overs: Performance Differences between University Spin-Offs and Corporate Spin-Offs," Ratio Working Papers 160, The Ratio Institute.
- Marcel Gerard, 2010. "Financing Bologna Students' Mobility," Taxation Papers 26, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Höglin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2010. "Are boys discriminated in Swedish high schools?," Working Paper Series 2010:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Reyn van Ewijk, 2010. "Same Work, Lower Grade? Student Ethnicity and Teachers’ Subjective Assessments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-127/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D Teams: A potential growth of education-industry collaboration," MPRA Paper 27414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2010.
- Blanca ZULUAGA, 2010. "Quality of social networks and educational investment decisions," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.29, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Mallika Chawla, 2010. "Venture Capital and Micro-finance Instituted Business Plan for a School Edupreneur," Working Papers id:3309, eSocialSciences.
- Dapi N., Léonie & Rocklov, Joacim & Nguefack-Tsague, Georges & Tetanye, Ekoe & Kjellstrom, Tord, 2010. "Heat impact on schoolchildren in Cameroon, Africa: potential health threat from climate change," MPRA Paper 27335, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Nov 2010.
- Catherine HAECK & Frank VERBOVEN, 2010. "The internal economics of a university - evidence from personnel data," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.18, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.