Virtue as Competence in the Entrepreneurial Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niclas Berggren & Henrik Jordahl, 2006.
"Free to Trust: Economic Freedom and Social Capital,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 141-169, May.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Ratio Working Papers 64, The Ratio Institute.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik, 2005. "Free to Trust? Economic Freedom and Social Capital," Working Paper Series 2005:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Rosendahl Huber, Laura & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012.
"The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6512, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Rosendahl Huber & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "The Effect of Early Entrepreneurship Education: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Audretsch, 2009. "The entrepreneurial society," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 245-254, June.
- Pedro Carneiro & Claire Crawford & Alissa Goodman, 2007. "The Impact of Early Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills on Later Outcomes," CEE Discussion Papers 0092, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:04:p:1277-1290_19 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; competence; skills; business ethics; education;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2016-02-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HPE-2016-02-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-02-29 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.