Identification of structural duration dependence and unobserved heterogeneity with time-varying
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geert Ridder, 1990. "The Non-Parametric Identification of Generalized Accelerated Failure-Time Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 167-181.
- J. Heckman & B. Singer, 1984. "The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 231-241.
- James J. Heckman & Christopher R. Taber, 1994. "Econometric Mixture Models and More General Models for Unobservables in Duration Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCall, B.P., 1992. "The Identifiability of the Mixed non-Proportional Hazards Models," Papers 92-16, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- Lancaster, Tony, 1979. "Econometric Methods for the Duration of Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, July.
- McCall, Brian P, 1994. "Testing the Proportional Hazards Assumption in the Presence of Unmeasured Heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 321-334, July-Sept.
- Heckman, James J, 1991. "Identifying the Hand of the Past: Distinguishing State Dependence from Heterogeneity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 75-79, May.
- Chris Elbers & Geert Ridder, 1982. "True and Spurious Duration Dependence: The Identifiability of the Proportional Hazard Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 403-409.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roed, Knut & Nordberg, Morten, 2003.
"Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 381-398, June.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2001. "Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment," Memorandum 12/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Knut Roed & Tao Zhang, 2003. "Does Unemployment Compensation Affect Unemployment Duration?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 190-206, January.
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2002.
"Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data,"
Working Paper Series
3/2002, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Røed, Knut & Jensen, Peter & Thoursie, Anna, 2003. "Unemployment Duration, Incentives and Institutions - A Micro-Econometric Analysis Based on Scandinavian Data," Memorandum 09/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Rebollo-Sanz, Yolanda, 2012. "Unemployment insurance and job turnover in Spain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 403-426.
- Nordberg, Morten & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Absenteeism, Health Insurance, and Business Cycles," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:17, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Knut Røed & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2006. "Do Labour Market Programmes Speed up the Return to Work?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(5), pages 541-568, October.
- Gaure, Simen & Roed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2007.
"Time and causality: A Monte Carlo assessment of the timing-of-events approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1159-1195, December.
- Gaure, Simen & Røed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2005. "Time and Causality: A Monte Carlo Assessment of the Timing-of-Events Approach," Memorandum 19/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ott Toomet, 2005. "Does an increase in unemployment income lead to longer unemployment spells? Evidence using Danish unemployment assistance data," Economics Working Papers 2005-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Roed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2005. "Unemployment duration and economic incentives--a quasi random-assignment approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1799-1825, October.
- Zhang, Tao, 2003. "A Monte Carlo study on non-parametric estimation of duration models with unobserved heterogeneity," Memorandum 25/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Yolanda Rebollo-Sanz & J. García-Pérez, 2015.
"Are unemployment benefits harmful to the stability of working careers? The case of Spain,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 1-41, March.
- Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz & Jose Ignacio García Pérez, 2014. "Are Unemployment Benefits harmful to the stability of working careers? The case of Spain," Working Papers 14.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz & J. Ignacio GarcÌa-PÈrez, 2015. "Are Unemployment Benefits harmful to the stability of working careers? The case of Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2015-04, FEDEA.
- Røed, Knut & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2003. "The Effect of Programme Participation on the Transition Rate from Unemployment to Employment," Memorandum 13/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2009.
"Young and out: An application of a prospects-based concept of social exclusion,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 173-187, January.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2005. "Young and Out: An Application of a Prospects-Based Concept of Social Exclusion," Memorandum 17/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ott-Siim Toomet, 2005. "Does an Increase in Unemployment Income Lead to Longer Unemployment Spells? Evidence Using Danish Unemployment Assistance Data," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-09, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Røed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2003. "The Duration and Outcome of Unemployment Spells- The role of Economic Incentives," Memorandum 06/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2000-10-11 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2000_020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.