Ethnic School Segregation and Second-generation Immigrants' Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Per-Anders Edin & Peter Fredriksson & Olof Åslund, 2003.
"Ethnic Enclaves and the Economic Success of Immigrants—Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 329-357.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Åslund, Olof, 2000. "Ethnic Enclaves and the Economic Success of Immigrants - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series 2000:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Åslund, Olof, 2000. "Ethnic enclaves and the economic success of immigrants - evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 2000:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter, 2001. "Ethnic Enclaves and the Economic Success of Immigrants - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2729, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Piil Damm, 2009.
"Ethnic Enclaves and Immigrant Labor Market Outcomes: Quasi-Experimental Evidence,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 281-314, April.
- Anna Piil Damm, 2006. "Ethnic Enclaves and Immigrant Labour Market Outcomes: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0607, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Damm, Anna Piil, 2006. "Ethnic Enclaves and Immigrant Labour Market Outcomes: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 06-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic Segregation; second-generation immigrants; human capital test score gap;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-05-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIG-2011-05-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-05-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2011_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .