An Extended N-player Network Game and Simulation of Four Investment Strategies on a Complex Innovation Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Von Stengel, Bernhard, 2002. "Computing equilibria for two-person games," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 45, pages 1723-1759 Elsevier.
- Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale, 2005.
"Self-organizing Innovation Networks: When do Small Worlds Emerge?,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 18(2), pages 307-332.
- Nicolas CARAYOL (BETA) & Pascale ROUX (GRES-LEREPS), 2003. "Self-Organizing Innovation Networks: When do Small Worlds Emerge?," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex Networks; Game Theory; Innovation; Innovation Network; Nash Equilibrium;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2016-01-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CMP-2016-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2016-01-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2016-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2016-01-03 (Game Theory)
- NEP-INO-2016-01-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2016-01-03 (Network Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2016-01-03 (Operations Research)
- NEP-SBM-2016-01-03 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.