Parametrized variational inequality approaches to generalized Nash equilibrium problems with shared constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steffan Berridge & Jacek Krawczyk, "undated".
"Relaxation Algorithms in Finding Nash Equilibrium,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
159, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Steffan Berridge, 1997. "Relaxation Algorithms in Finding Nash Equilibria," Computational Economics 9707002, EconWPA.
- Harker, Patrick T., 1991. "Generalized Nash games and quasi-variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Jacek Krawczyk, 2007. "Numerical solutions to coupled-constraint (or generalised Nash) equilibrium problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 183-204, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:423-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.