Parametrized variational inequality approaches to generalized Nash equilibrium problems with shared constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffan Berridge & Jacek Krawczyk, "undated". "Relaxation Algorithms in Finding Nash Equilibrium," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 159, Society for Computational Economics.
- Harker, Patrick T., 1991. "Generalized Nash games and quasi-variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 81-94, September.
- Jacek Krawczyk, 2007. "Numerical solutions to coupled-constraint (or generalised Nash) equilibrium problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, pages 183-204.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreves & Christian Kanzow & Oliver Stein, 2012. "Nonsmooth optimization reformulations of player convex generalized Nash equilibrium problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 587-614, August.
- Kunz, Friedrich & Zerrahn, Alexander, 2015. "Benefits of coordinating congestion management in electricity transmission networks: Theory and application to Germany," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 34-45.
- Dane A. Schiro & Benjamin F. Hobbs & Jong-Shi Pang, 2016. "Perfectly competitive capacity expansion games with risk-averse participants," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 511-539.
- Giorgia Oggioni and Yves Smeers, 2012. "Degrees of Coordination in Market Coupling and Counter-Trading," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Riccardi, R. & Bonenti, F. & Allevi, E. & Avanzi, C. & Gnudi, A., 2015. "The steel industry: A mathematical model under environmental regulations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 1017-1027.
- Axel Dreves, 2014. "Finding all solutions of affine generalized Nash equilibrium problems with one-dimensional strategy sets," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 80(2), pages 139-159, October.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:85:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00186-016-0562-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Huppmann & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2015. "An Exact Solution Method for Binary Equilibrium Problems with Compensation and the Power Market Uplift Problem," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1475, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Axel Dreves & Anna Heusinger & Christian Kanzow & Masao Fukushima, 2013. "A globalized Newton method for the computation of normalized Nash equilibria," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 327-340, June.
- repec:spr:coopap:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9927-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Facchinei & Jong-Shi Pang & Gesualdo Scutari, 2014. "Non-cooperative games with minmax objectives," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 85-112.
- Alexey Izmailov & Mikhail Solodov, 2014. "On error bounds and Newton-type methods for generalized Nash equilibrium problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 201-218.
- Han, Deren & Zhang, Hongchao & Qian, Gang & Xu, Lingling, 2012. "An improved two-step method for solving generalized Nash equilibrium problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 613-623.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized Nash equilibrium; Variational inequality; Karush-Kuhn-Tucker condition; Lagrange multiplier; Price-directed parametrizations; Resource-directed parametrizations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:48:y:2011:i:3:p:423-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .