Report NEP-CDM-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2015. "Eliciting Preferences Over Risk: An Experiment," MPRA Paper 68519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianmarco Daniele & Benny Geys, 2015. "Exposing politicians’ ties to criminal organizations: the effects of local government dissolutions on electoral outcomes in southern Italian municipalities," Working Papers 2015/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mayda, Anna Maria & Peri, Giovanni & Steingress, Walter, 2015. "Immigration to the U.S.: A problem for the Republicans or the Democrats?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Turchenko & Sergey Shevchuk, 2015. "Executive Branch and Major Electoral Reforms in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/PS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & José Carlos Tello, 2014. "The Political Economy of Growth, Inequality, the Size and Composition of Government Spending," Documentos de Trabajo 453, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Gavazza, Alessandro & Nardotto, Mattia & Valletti, Tommaso, 2015. "Internet and Politics: Evidence from U.K. Local Elections and Local Government Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feld, Lars P. & Fritz, Benedikt, 2015. "The political economy of municipal amalgamation: Evidence of common pool effects and local public debt," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/10, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Askitas, Nikos, 2015. "Calling the Greek Referendum on the Nose with Google Trends," IZA Discussion Papers 9569, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Irene Mostert & Dennis Veltrop & Paula van Veen-Dirks & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "How cognitive conflict and higher levels of board tenure shield boards from high-tenured executives: Evidence from Dutch financial institutions," DNB Working Papers 488, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Askitas, Nikos, 2015. "Predicting the Irish "Gay Marriage" Referendum," IZA Discussion Papers 9570, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015. "International Environmental Agreements-The Role of Foresight," Discussion Paper Series 2015_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2015.
- Luis Miller & Maria Montero & Christoph Vanberg, 2015. "Legislative Bargaining with Heterogeneous Disagreement Values: Theory and Experiments," Discussion Papers 2015-24, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- G. Camera & M. Casari, 2015. "Monitoring institutions in indefinitely repeated games," Working Papers wp1046, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carlo Zappia, 2015. "Daniel Ellsberg on the Ellsberg Paradox," Department of Economics University of Siena 716, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Zhou, Wen & Koptyug, Nikita & Ye, Shutao & Jia, Yifan & Lu, Xiaolong, 2015. "An Extended N-player Network Game and Simulation of Four Investment Strategies on a Complex Innovation Network," Working Paper Series 1097, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Timo Gschwind & Stefan Irnich & Fabio Furini & Roberto Wol?er Calvo, 2015. "Social Network Analysis and Community Detection by Decomposing a Graph into Relaxed Cliques," Working Papers 1520, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.