Report NEP-SBM-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," Ratio Working Papers 264, The Ratio Institute.
- Guiso, Luigi & Pistaferri, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Learning Entrepreneurship From Other Entrepreneurs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Link, Albert & Swann, Christopher, 2015. "R&D as an Investment in Knowledge Based Capital," UNCG Economics Working Papers 15-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Nagar, Neerav & Radhakrishnan, Suresh, 2015. "Firm Life Cycle and Real-Activity Based Earnings Management," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance Effects on Innovation when both Agency Costs and Asset Specificity Matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 718, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Dai, Shuanping, 2015. "Diversity of firm sizes, complexity, and industry structure in the Chinese economy," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 107/2015, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Trippl , Michaela & Grillitsch , Markus & Isaksen , Arne, 2015. "External “energy” for regional industrial change: attraction and absorption of non-local knowledge for new path development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/47, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Guimón , José & Chaminade , Cristina & Maggi , Claudio, 2015. "Policies to attract R&D-related FDI in Chile: Aligning incentives with local linkages and absorptive capacities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/48, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel & Mihaescu, Oana, 2015. "High-growth firms: Not so vital after all?," Ratio Working Papers 263, The Ratio Institute.
- Zhou, Wen & Koptyug, Nikita & Ye, Shutao & Jia, Yifan & Lu, Xiaolong, 2015. "An Extended N-player Network Game and Simulation of Four Investment Strategies on a Complex Innovation Network," Working Paper Series 1097, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Garry A. Gabison, 2015. "Venture Capital Principles in the European ICT Ecosystem: How can they help ICT innovation?," JRC Research Reports JRC98783, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2015. "Matching research and innovation policies in EU countries," Working Papers 11543, Bruegel.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Antonio Vezzani, 2015. "The Specialisation of EU Regions in Fast Growing and Key Enabling Technologies," JRC Research Reports JRC98111, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Efendic, Nedim & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "Growth in first- and second-generation immigrant firms in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 265, The Ratio Institute.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2015. "Dynamic R&D choice and the impact of the firm's financial strength," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-083, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Elena Kopnova & Lilia Rodionova, 2015. "Age Features of a Happy Life in Russia and Europe: An Econometric Analysis of Socio-Economic Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 117/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Hooghiemstra, Reggy & Hermes, Niels & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2015. "The Impact of Board Internationalization on Earnings Management," Working Paper Series 1096, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Martinez Peria,Maria Soledad & Tressel,Thierry, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on firms'capital structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7522, The World Bank.
- Trippl , Michaela & Grillitsch , Markus & Isaksen , Arne & Sinozic , Tanja, 2015. "Understanding Cluster Evolution," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/46, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz & Astrid Agenjo-Calderón, 2015. "The hidden role of women in family firms," Working Papers 15.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History, revised Dec 2015.
- Freshwater, David & Wojan, Timothy J., 2014. "User Entrepreneurship: Defining and Identifying Explicit Type of Innovation," Staff Papers 229301, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- R. Brancati & E. Marrocu & M. Romagnoli & S. Usai, 2015. "Innovation activities and learning processes in the crisis. Evidence from Italian export in manufacturing and services," Working Paper CRENoS 201516, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- José Ignacio Rivero, 2015. "Impact of Incubation on Innovative Firms," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0315, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Claudia Martínez A. & Esteban Puentes & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2015. "Do Micro-Entrepreneurship Programs Increase Wage-Work? Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 461, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..