The effect of employer incentives in social insurance on individual wages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Ruser, 1985. "Workers' Compensation Insurance, Experience-Rating, and Occupational Injuries," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 487-503, Winter.
- Topel, Robert H, 1983. "On Layoffs and Unemployment Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 541-559, September.
- Anderson, Patricia M. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2000. "The effects of the unemployment insurance payroll tax on wages, employment, claims and denials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 81-106, October.
- Goldman, Dana P. & Sood, Neeraj & Leibowitz, Arleen, 2005.
"The reallocation of compensation in response to health insurance premium increases,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 147-151, August.
- Dana P. Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Arleen Leibowitz, 2003. "The Reallocation of Compensation in Response to Health Insurance Premium Increases," NBER Working Papers 9540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per-Anders Edin & Bertil Holmlund, 1995.
"The Swedish Wage Structure: The Rise and Fall of Solidarity Wage Policy?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 307-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per-Anders Edin & Bertl Holmlund, 1993. "The Swedish Wage Stucture: The Rise and Fall of Solidarity Wage Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JÃrgen Hansen, 2000. "The effect of work absence on wages and wage gaps in Sweden," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 45-55.
- Andrén, Daniela & Palmer, Edward, 2001. "The Effect Of Sickness On Earnings," Working Papers in Economics 45, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Moore & W. Kip Viscusi, 1989. "Promoting Safety through Workers' Compensation: The Efficacy and Net Wage Costs of Injury Insurance," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 499-515, Winter.
- Deere, Donald R, 1991. "Unemployment Insurance and Employment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 307-324, October.
- Pierre Koning, 2004.
"Estimating the impact of experience rating on the inflow into disability insurance in the Netherlands,"
CPB Discussion Paper
37, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- P. Koning, 2005. "Estimating the Impact of Experience Rating on the Inflow into Disability Insurance in the Netherlands," Working Papers 05-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- John W. Ruser, 1993. "Workers' Compensation and the Distribution of Occupational Injuries," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(3), pages 593-617.
- Ruser, John W, 1991. "Workers' Compensation and Occupational Injuries and Illnesses," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 325-350, October.
- Card, David & Levine, Phillip B., 1994.
"Unemployment insurance taxes and the cyclical and seasonal properties of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-29, January.
- David Card & Phillip B. Levine, 1992. "Unemployment Insurance Taxes and the Cyclical and Seasonal Properties of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 4030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce, Christopher J & Atkins, Frank J, 1993. "Efficiency Effects of Premium-Setting Regimes under Workers' Compensation: Canada and the United States," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 38-69, January.
- S. Jurajda, 2004. "Recalls and unemployment insurance taxes," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 651-656.
More about this item
KeywordsWage; employer incentives; co-insurance; sickness absence; work absence; social insurance;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J39 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2009-07-03 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-07-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifauwp:2009_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Ghooloo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifagvse.html .