The Stockholm congestion charges: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schade Jens, Schlag Bernhard, 2000. "Acceptability of Urban Transport Pricing," Research Reports 72, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:23-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daganzo, Carlos F & Lehe, Lewis, 2016. "Zone Pricing in Theory and PracticeÂ," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt39f0v6kq, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:453-472 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion charges; Stockholm; Sustainable transport;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-PKE-2014-04-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2014-04-11 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-04-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2014_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .