On the Economics of Corporate Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyon,Thomas P. & Maxwell,John W., 2004. "Corporate Environmentalism and Public Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521819473, March.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Sjostrom, Magnus, 2001. "A flexible specification of adjustment costs in dynamic factor demand models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 145-150, August.
- Tommy Lundgren, 2003. "A Real Options Approach to Abatement Investments and Green Goodwill," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 17-31, May.
- Geoffrey Heal, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: An Economic and Financial Framework," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-409, July.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Eriksson, Clas, 2004. "Can green consumerism replace environmental regulation?--a differentiated-products example," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Richard F. Hartl & Suresh P. Sethi, 1994. "Dynamic Optimal Control Models in Advertising: Recent Developments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 195-226, February.
- Bismut, Jean-Michel, 1975. "Growth and optimal intertemporal allocation of risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 239-257, April.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Schwartz, Nancy L., 1971. "Sufficient conditions in optimal control theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 207-214, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2015.
"Incentives, performance and desirability of socially responsible firms in a Cournot oligopoly,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 40-48.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers wp723, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "On the Stability of Mixed Oligopoly Equilibria with CSR Firms," Working Papers wp768, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:3:415-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lundgren, Tommy & Olsson, Rickard, 2008. "How Bad is Bad News? Assessing the Effects of Environmental Incidents on Firm Value," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2008/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Semenova, Natalia & Hassel, Lars, 2008. "Industry Risk Moderates the Relation between Environmental and Financial Performance," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2008/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- L. Lambertini & A. Tampieri, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Firms Ability to Collude," Working Papers wp778, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; dynamics; goodwill; uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-05-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-05-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:sicgwp:2007_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pontus Cerin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iikthse.html .