Report NEP-SOC-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego & Laurie, Heather & Siedler, Thomas & Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2008. "Measuring people's trust," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lundgren, Tommy, 2007. "On the Economics of Corporate Responsibility," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/3, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Varghese, Adel, 2008. "Does Self Help Group Participation Lead to Asset Creation?," Working Paper Series 2008:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jose Alberto Molina & Maria Navarro & Ian Walker, 2007. "Mums and their sons; Dads and their daughters: Panel Data Evidence of Parental Altruism across 14 EU Countries," Working Papers 200721, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Brian Loasby, 2007. "The social science of economics," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 020/2007, SCEME.
- Booth, Alison L. & van Ours, Jan C., 2007. "Job satisfaction and family happiness: the part-time work puzzle," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pahl, Ray & Rose, David & Spencer, Liz, 2007. "Inequality and quiescence: a continuing conundrum," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2008. "Wealth Constraints, Skill Prices or Networks: What Determines Emigrant Selection?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 741.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Marc von der Ruhr & Joseph Daniels, 2008. "A Model of Religious Investment to Explain the Success of Megachurches," Working Papers and Research 0806, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Pham, Michel Tuan, 2008. "On Feelings as a Heuristic for Making Offers in Ultimatum Negotiations," MPRA Paper 8779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hellman, Ziv, 2008. "Bargaining Set Solution Concepts in Dynamic Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 8798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel, 2008. "The Behaviour of Corporate Actors. A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_23, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2008. "Umanitarismo Competitivo:Le Ong Nei Processi Dell’Aiuto E Dell’Emergenza," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:frz:wpaper:wp2008_05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore