Growth and optimal intertemporal allocation of risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Hamlen, William Jr., 1995. "Optimal portfolio and consumption decisions in a stochastic environment with precommitment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 457-480, April.
- Siciliani, Luigi, 2006. "A dynamic model of supply of elective surgery in the presence of waiting times and waiting lists," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 891-907, September.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1996. "Sustainable Development and Complex Ecosystems. An Economist's View," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 02, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Bakshi, Gurdip S. & Chen, Zhiwu & Naka, Atsuyuki, 1995. "Production-based asset pricing in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 217-240, July.
- D. Glycopantis & A. Muir, 1991. "On the solution of a stochastic optimal growth model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 125-142, June.
- Tapiero, Charles, 2003. "Risk Management: An Interdisciplinary Framework," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03014, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Lundgren, Tommy, 2007. "On the Economics of Corporate Responsibility," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/3, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Christian Bayer & Klaus Waelde, 2011. "Existence, Uniqueness and Stability of Invariant Distributions in Continuous-Time Stochastic Models," Working Papers 1111, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Goll, Thomas & Kallsen, Jan, 2000. "Optimal portfolios for logarithmic utility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 31-48, September.
- Roche, Herve, 2003. "Stochastic growth: a duality approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-143, November.
- Wälde, Klaus, 1999. "A Poisson-Ramsey growth model: Creative destruction, endogenous cycles and growth," Technical Reports 1999,32, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:10:y:1975:i:2:p:239-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .